Comments

SP. wrote on 11/10/2021, 10:31 AM

@Dale-Witherington These files are VST plugin presets. You can load them inside a VST plugin.

You need to know for which plugin these presets are and store them in the plugins preset folder or load them via a preset load function inside the plugin.

Dale-Witherington wrote on 11/10/2021, 11:59 AM

@SP. Thank you for the response. I am really new at this. I don't know which plug-in these presets are (honestly, I don't know what that means). I did move them to my vst plugin folder. I don't know how to load them via a preset load function inside the plugin. I was able to add the path to the vst configuration inside acid music studio. However, it still says no under scanned even though I've scanned it multiple times.

SP. wrote on 11/10/2021, 2:21 PM

@Dale-Witherington Where did you download the files from? Or are they from another computer of yours? What are the file names?

Dale-Witherington wrote on 11/10/2021, 7:43 PM

@SP. I purchased samples of audio loops, bass loops, drums, synth, etc.... All wav files. These presets were included. The file names look like this Dystopian Cyber Sub Bass 02.fxp

Graham-Hawker wrote on 11/11/2021, 2:45 AM

What was the actual product called and who made it? If this is preset for an instrument you can only load it by the instrument it was created for. You would load the instrument and then load the preset within the instrument.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 11/11/2021, 10:55 AM

That pack includes some presets for the Serum VST synth so that must be what these files are for. This is not a cheap synth so unless you want to pay well over $100 the best thing to do it ignore them. If you're a beginner, once you know what you are doing with vst instruments and understand what wavetable synths are, you could try the free three day trial.