From Beginning Despite "Spacebar Stops At Current Playback" Checked

Jason-Cobham wrote on 1/9/2024, 1:52 AM

I just got Magic Music Maker Premium and am super excited to start off on my music journey. Only pain that I'm having is, despite having "spacebar stops at current playback" and even moving the playback around (and reinstalling the software numerous times). It still always starts from the beginning. Now don't get me wrong, its great to hear through everything and have a great picture, but when I'm trying to edit the nitty gritty for certain sections, listening for a full 40 seconds to hear if its what I want is kind of a drag.

Would love some help with this!

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/9/2024, 5:15 AM

@Jason-Cobham Is the yellow loop range collapsed into a point at the beginning of your project? You can reset it by clicking on the looking glass icon in the bottom right corner of the arranger window and then switching to another view mode.

Jason-Cobham wrote on 1/11/2024, 10:19 PM

Yeah Its collapsed, I've been trying all day to fix it but nothings working XD I realized that was the issue when I created a new project to test out what was going on!

gjonny wrote on 1/12/2024, 1:36 AM

@Jason-Cobham  If clicking on the icon (per @SP.) didn't work, try right-clicking, and select one of the [Shift + ...] items from the dropdown menu. Does that change things?

Jason-Cobham wrote on 1/14/2024, 4:09 PM

OH! That worked! Thank you so much!