Exporting audio from magic maker free as wav or oog or wmv - no sound

Famekrafts wrote on 4/2/2022, 12:27 AM

Just downloaded music maker. Created small beat music in it.

but when I export ( as mp3 is not allowed), wav, or oog or WMV:- groove doesn't open it, and Winamp is not playing it. VLC plays but there is no sound. Windows media player gives an error that the file is not supported.

Which software can I run the music in or this music maker problem?

Comments

Famekrafts wrote on 4/2/2022, 1:39 AM

Ok got it. It was the hertz problem. Had to turn it up to 48000 hertz. Now it is running well in all of the above.

SP. wrote on 4/2/2022, 4:05 AM

@Famekrafts

Be aware that playing music in other programs is not possible if you have selected the Magix Low Latency audio driver in the Music Maker program settings and while Music Maker is running. This could also be also a cause for your problem.

Famekrafts wrote on 4/2/2022, 5:27 AM

I realized it is not starting to play in other players because the music maker is controlling the sound. I have to quit music maker to make them run.

SP. wrote on 4/2/2022, 8:08 AM

@Famekrafts Yes, or you can change the driver to Direct Sound temporarily. It's also possible to install other ASIO drivers that allow multiple programs. For example, you can get the FL Studio ASIO driver by installing the free FL Studio demo. Or you can install the free Steinberg Generic ASIO driver by installing the free demo of Wavelab.

Famekrafts wrote on 4/2/2022, 8:33 AM

Thanks for the help.