Export - No Active Master in the project or routed to it

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 1:22 PM

I try to Export I get a message that there is "no active master in the project or rout to it"

I ran into this before but I'm dealing with my head of Stroke so my head gets messed up. I had this working a while. Just had an update and the issue is back again, but not sure how to find it.

Help me please!

Jim

Comments

SP. wrote on 9/3/2021, 1:25 PM

@Jim-Drew Can you make a screenshot of your mixer and routing tab? There you can see the master channel and which tracks are sending their audio output to it.

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 1:33 PM

Trying how to remember. Let me see if I do find how to it. Give me a bit.

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 1:42 PM

Trying but my head is playing a game on me. My issue but this makes it tuff.

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 1:56 PM

I'm still struggling. I wish there was a live person. Probably would be a quick fix. Any way I can speak live somehow?

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 2:03 PM

I'm still struggling. I wish there was a live person. Probably would be a quick fix. Any way I can speak live somehow?

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 2:20 PM

Let me try the issue again. - I'm guessing that the "master" for allowing to be active is the issue. project or routed. It only happens when I go to export it on wav or mp3 (or whatever else probably, though these two are what I'm trying to connect it to do)

A while back I had someone mentioned awhile back and I probably just got it right. This time with the "update" I am stuck because I can't find it again. I want to send stuff to some musicians who will be doing things but I can't send to them.

I have tried a number of ways but, as mentioned, makes it tough. I lose my timing to get it finished to fix it. When I'm all set I have no issues because I know the work. It's the extra messes that through me in a lost places. Any idea if there is a real, live chat? It is most likely a very quick fix but doing it online seems to take forever.

Any ideas?

SP. wrote on 9/3/2021, 2:31 PM

@Jim-Drew

Here is a screenshot. Please check in your mixer (you can open it by pressing M on your keyboard) if an output for your master channel is selected.

There is a telephone support for Samplitude Pro X users.

https://www.magix.com/int/support/technical-support/pro-audio-support/

+1 775 562 0528 Mon – Fri, 10am - 3pm CET

There is also a chat but I think it only works for the German version of Magix.com

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 2:42 PM

Let me try the issue again. - I'm guessing that the "master" for allowing to be active is the issue. project or routed. It only happens when I go to export it on wav or mp3 (or whatever else probably, though these two are what I'm trying to connect it to do)

A while back I had someone mentioned awhile back and I probably just got it right. This time with the "update" I am stuck because I can't find it again. I want to send stuff to some musicians who will be doing things but I can't send to them.

I have tried a number of ways but, as mentioned, makes it tough. I lose my timing to get it finished to fix it. When I'm all set I have no issues because I know the work. It's the extra messes that through me in a lost places. Any idea if there is a real, live chat? It is most likely a very quick fix but doing it online seems to take forever.

Any ideas?

Jim-Drew wrote on 9/3/2021, 2:45 PM

I've tried this number but different times never works

"1 775 562 0528" It never allows me to call, past in year a while back, and not now early or late.

I know the area, just not getting anything done for the master area. Not sure what but I'm betting it is just one little button, as often what happens, but no luck yet.

Jim

SP. wrote on 9/3/2021, 3:05 PM

@Jim-Drew The telephone number only works between Monday and Friday, 10am and 3pm Central European Time.

The little button is maybe the button you can see on my screenshot.