Export Issues

MGmelo wrote on 2/25/2023, 12:46 PM

i have tried adjusting my settings into many different configurations yet i keep coming across this issues of stutters and static in my exports even when remaking my project and reinstalling magix music maker there are parts in my export where the beat or a sound loop glitches or cuts off completely i am contacting to see if it could just be an issue with my computer or if i have done something in my settings to ruin it, i export as a wav file and even with mp3 exports i get the same issue changing the format doesn't help nor does the ram usage or settings to specifically label my problem i can export but the final product sounds botched and sour even during the making of the project the audio will sometimes glitch out and stop entirely resulting in a crash maybe im missing something? maybe its time for an upgrade, either way it is frustrating but i remain hopeful can be solved

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/25/2023, 3:18 PM

@MGmelo Does changing the audio driver make a difference? Or if you change the settings of the Music Maker ASIO driver?

Have you tried to to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu?

MGmelo wrote on 2/25/2023, 4:16 PM

@MGmelo Does changing the audio driver make a difference? Or if you change the settings of the Music Maker ASIO driver?

Have you tried to to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu?

i tried switching the drivers but still had the same problem i have not tried a reset yet