Export issue

Somaspirit wrote on 7/30/2021, 1:04 PM

When trying to Export mixed and mastered audio from the dropdown menu and trying save as FLAC or WAV stereo for that matter, the track gives me a a warning screen regarding there not being a "master template", then it proceeds to export the file into the selected folder and saves it as a mono track where all of the vocals have disappeared and it sounds like its out of phase even.

I'm new to Samplitude coming over from Cubase. Using Samplitude Pro X5 Suite. Lynx AES card and Lynx Aurora, not that Lynx is the issue Windows 10 64 Pro..

What I'm hearing in my speakers is not being exported at all. Piano on track 1 and 2. Vox on channel 7. It's a simple production. Vox and stereo piano.

Any help would be appreciated.

In Cubase exporting was a breeze. This is a very different animal.

Samplitude does sound great though.

I tried using the VIP save as WAV, and then creating another session and importing that WAV audio to then export. No luck with that.

I would just really like to be able to export the audio LOL

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 7/30/2021, 1:38 PM

@Somaspirit

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Are you aware there is a dedicated forum for Samplitude Pro here? Because I suspect very few users of this software visit or post in this forum I would strongly recommend you register at and post to that dedicated forum.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam