evry time I open it I have to register

Greg-Carlson wrote on 7/23/2022, 8:46 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for any help.

It seems all of a sudden (past 3 weeks) I have to go through the registration process every time I open the software!

How do I permanently fix this? I bought the software, I only should have to register it once.

I am unfortunately on Win 11 with a Ryzen 9 5900x. (an all around bad combo.)

This is very frustrating and I cant find any info on how to stop the madness.

seems like a job for super forum.

Thanks if ya do

Greg

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/24/2022, 3:27 AM

@Greg-Carlson I think you could try to start the program as administrator by right clicking on the program icon. If this doesn't help I would suggest to completely reinstall the program.

Basically, if something problematic happens "suddenly" which was never an issue before it's possible it is caused by a recent Windows update that changed some system settings.

Greg-Carlson wrote on 7/25/2022, 10:51 AM

No sir, that did not work. Im not sure whats going on. thanks for the info tho.

Greg

SP. wrote on 7/25/2022, 1:13 PM

@Greg-Carlson You could also try to uninstall Samplitude with a free tool like Revo Uninstaller which also tries to remove all leftover Samplitude registry values. Maybe it will make a difference.

dave-b5173 wrote on 8/4/2022, 1:50 PM

This has happened to me also following a recent Win10 update - uninstalling and re-installing has not resolved the problem. I am also getting DLL error messages when using some features that no longer work. Very frustrating

SP. wrote on 8/4/2022, 2:47 PM

@dave-b5173 I wrote a suggestion to your DLL question here https://www.magix.info/us/forum/dll-error-message--1303949/

I'm not sure if a Windows 10 update broke the registration feature in Samplitude. But it can happen that an update will change the security settings to be more rigid. Maybe it works if you temporarily disable Windows Defender or your antivirus.