Error while executing the new project chunk Music Maker Premium 2019

margarita-varbanova wrote on 9/5/2018, 9:49 AM

Hello,

When I try to load an existing only MIDI recorded (without any soundpools) project on my Music Maker I receive a message: Error while executing the new project chunk. When I try to add more instruments on this project I receive the following: The following vst cannot be loaded. There may not be enough RAM available?!? I can add unlimited tracks, but after the 20 track, I can't load any instrument. I tried to add instruments on a new project and after the 20 again, I received the same message for not enough RAM. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thank you

Comments

Nickillus wrote on 9/5/2018, 10:11 AM

Have encountered that before, yes. I'm afraid I have no answers or solutions, but can empathise with how incredibly frustrating this software can be. Yet at other times it can be a joy to work with. Premium 2019 seems to be offering far fewer of these joyous moments and an increasing avalanche of the the frustrating ones. I work a lot with midi also.

fan-boy wrote on 9/5/2018, 2:01 PM

Magix keeps advertising the new Samplitude 2019 and Music Maker 2019 can do 32 tracks ,...1 instrument per track .

so , what was the max before 2019 ? I don't know . i'm gonna test 2018 right now . will post back .

Whoa , less then I thought . I can load 11 unique instruments ( 11 tracks ) , then I can repeat 2 of those instruments . After that , MM25 2018 says low on system memory , at 59 % . or Chunk fails to load . still has 8 gig memory available , so memory isn't the cap .

using Magix Low Latency ( 1 + 2 ) driver with on-board Realtek audio .

P.S. I had a project that loaded , but with a MM message box ,...it did load . I then re-saved it . The new save loaded just fine . If a project has issues loading . load it , Try to correct anything on the time line if possible and save right a way and hope for the best the new save will load without issue .

looks like 8 tracks is plenty , when it comes to synthesizers .