Comments

gandjcarr wrote on 8/13/2012, 5:43 AM

Hi,

I think you mean x64 driver not drive.  If so, this is a windows error often associated with windows 7 compatibility issues which is often a problem with video games.  What version of Music Maker do you have and when exactly does this problem occur.  Is it when you first launch the program or when you are working on a project?

jagmel-bharj wrote on 2/14/2023, 2:59 AM

My Music STUDIO 12 Deluxe is not working with widows 11

MAGIIX Program DVD-ROM + Auto JamSession templates

Error message:

error loading x64 drive . did you forget to reboot

Please suggest a solution

Thank you

SP. wrote on 2/14/2023, 4:30 AM

@jagmel-bharj The copy protection doesn't work with Windows 11 64 bit.

It should work fine if you set up a virtual machine, for example with Windows XP, in VMware Player. But you would need an audio interface with XP compatible drivers for acceptable performance, for example a Roland Quad Capture.

I'm not sure if this is worth the hassle. You could test the new Samplitude Music Studio and check if this is better suited.

jagmel-bharj wrote on 2/14/2023, 4:38 AM

I don't understand do I need to buy a new version?

emmrecs wrote on 2/14/2023, 4:41 AM

@jagmel-bharj @SP.

Since this thread has now gone rather a long way off from the original topic, not ot mention the time lapse of some 11 years, I am going to close it.

@jagmel-bharj

If you need additional help with this please start a new thread. Thank you.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 2/14/2023, 4:42 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam