Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 7/14/2021, 12:32 AM

What version of Music Maker? Is Music maker a 32 bit version or Amped a 32 bit version? Do you have the VST bridge if you are using a recent 64 bit version of Music Maker?

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 2:08 AM

I have Magix Music Maker 2022 the latest version 64-bit. Where is the VST bridge? Where is this bridge?

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 2:34 AM

I was able create the VST, but the plug in does not produce the sound effect. It is just my normal direct guitar signal I hear.

SP. wrote on 7/14/2021, 2:35 AM

@Former user Is an ASIO driver selected in the program settings?

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 2:43 AM

Yep. Audio Playback Focusrite Out (1+2).... Focusrite USB ASIO driver.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 7/14/2021, 5:00 AM

I have Magix Music Maker 2022 the latest version 64-bit. Where is the VST bridge? Where is this bridge?

Free version or a paid for edition? The bridge is in the shop under features but would be available for free if you had the paid for Premium edition and installed all the content.

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 5:30 AM

Magix Music Maker 2022 30.0.0.11 paid for upgrade version since 2019 never worked. VST Bridge indicates purchased. So, yep paid for the upgrade and additional "Features" from MMM store and bought a new computer.

SP. wrote on 7/14/2021, 6:02 AM

@Former user Please check that your Focusrite interface is set to the correct monitoring mode. Maybe you set it up to only monitor the input signal.

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 2:37 PM

Perfect Drums, EZDrummer 2, and MMM 2022 Vandal Amp work just fine. Emissary VST and other guitar plugin's do not function. I'm thinking the VST files are not in the correct folder.

SP. wrote on 7/14/2021, 3:40 PM

@Former user What do you mean with they "do not function"? You cannot load them into your project or they don't make any sound? If you can load them they are in the correct folders.

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 3:48 PM

I see the image of the plug in when I load the VST after scanning the folder. Then selecting monitor input to hear if the plug in is active. All I hear is a direct clean guitar signal with no plug in effect. I've tried scanning different folders where VST may be and get same results when loading the folder path. Also tried to toggle input out put settings in DAW and in Focusrite. No results. I will keep trying I guess.

SP. wrote on 7/14/2021, 6:00 PM

@Former user If you monitoring the input signal you usually just get the input signal of your guitar. You need to monitor the playback signal.

Former user wrote on 7/14/2021, 6:09 PM

That is correct. Vandal VST works great. Not sure what is going on with the Emissary plug in for STL Ignite or Stevie T Amped.

Former user wrote on 7/16/2021, 3:02 PM

Looks like the 3rd party vst Emissary STL are not very friendly with Magix Music Maker 2022. The program crashes over and over and over. Very frustrating having bought a new computer just for this product in attempt to start making music. I spent 6 days reinstalling, configuring, and troubleshooting only to come up with no solution and not even 30 seconds of recording music. Very unstable and I am disappointed that I cannot get a refund after 6 days of owning Magix Music Maker 2022. The cancelation policy indicates 14 days. It has been only 6. Again very disappointed. At least I have a new computer and Magix Music Maker 2018 is #1!!!!!