enter serial code activate and follow instructions

jon-evans wrote on 3/9/2021, 3:31 AM

I upgraded to Premium 2021 from 2019 and have lost my extra channels and have not received what i paid for every time i download the link it requires me to uninstall early version and then its not the PREMIUM 2021 AND it only has 8 channels and no way of connecting to the store to CHOOSE my instruments or free content. I use abelton also and never had a problem. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONTACT SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP SEND ME THE RIGHT LINK

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 3:34 AM

@jon-evans Just go to the store and install all the features. Before doing this, you cannot use them.

jon-evans wrote on 3/9/2021, 5:19 AM

Thanks I see on the screen you sent it say build your own music maker and redeem credit. Mine doesn't have that option. ? I get asked to update and get something else and can't log into store.

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 5:32 AM

@jon-evans Disable your firewall temporarily and check if you can log in. Did you enter your 2021 serial number?

jon-evans wrote on 3/9/2021, 5:36 AM

followed the link in the e-mail then as this didn't work i log in my account and downloaded from there and i have been going around in circles for 3days now.

jon-evans wrote on 3/9/2021, 5:41 AM

checked firewall and MM MM64 are all ticked to accept. ?

SP. wrote on 3/9/2021, 5:50 AM

@jon-evans Ok, maybe it is not a firewall problem. If you don't log into the store it will not work and Music Maker will just be the free basic edition (that is why it tells you to upgrade and you do not have premium features). You must find a way to log into the store. You could go into the program settings and clean up the store there which will delete the cache. Maybe it will work then. Also try restarting your computer or running Music Maker as administrator by right clicking the program icon. You could also try to change your standard browser in Windows, but I don't know if this will have any effect or if Music Maker uses its own browser engine.

emmrecs wrote on 3/9/2021, 6:08 AM

@jon-evans

Can you show us a screenshot of the same screen that @SP. shows first, the one headed "Magix account"?

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

jon-evans wrote on 3/9/2021, 6:13 AM

SP. Thanks for your help in this. I have cleaned out the store and it went mad and updated everything, so happy to report that I am in process of checking out permium21 and all the add ons. Thanks again. your a star.