ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!i am tired of all this mess with acid pro 10 suite!!!

RedrumMusic wrote on 6/4/2021, 6:40 AM

Hi everybody,

As you all noticed, Acid Pro 10 suite is unstable!! It doesnt allow us to work peacefully with all these crashes and bugs (rendering is f_d up.. we paid for a stem maker and they take it off because off due to Magix bad bisness with zynaptiq..the program crashes even when we only click on the save icon so it makes us waste hours of work, some of us are working for some serious deals so because of all this we are getting late on our deadlines..they make us look lile amateur instead of pro).. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! All of us Acid Pro 10 suite customers: lets unite!!!!💪🏽

MAGIX: YOU ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!!

SINCE A LOT OF FEATURES DONT WORK YOU SHOULD GIVES US 30 TO 50% OUR MONEY BACK! YOU BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT WITH THE STEM MAKER + THE FACT WE CAN NOT RENDER TRACKS IS A BLOODY MESS...BECAUSE OF YOU, SOME OF US PROFESSIONALS LOOKS LIKE AMATEURS BECAUSE MULTIPLE CRASHES DONT ALLOWS US TO RESPECT OUR DEADLINES, YOU SCREWED US OUR MONEY WITH WHAT WE PAID + YOU ARE BURNING OUR MUSIC BISNESS OPPORTUNITIES!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

ACID PRO 10 SUITE USERS: LETS SUE MAGIX IF WE DONT GET A SOLUTION!

Comments

RedrumMusic wrote on 6/4/2021, 6:43 AM

@Kay_: we have been waiting for weeks! Do something! Let the Commercial know! If all us customers decide to bash and make videos, reviews a lot of communication about these MAJOR issues, Magix will get a bad buzz, and sales will crash quicker than an acid pro 10 project. Tell them to give us back 30 to 50% of the price we paid for this program

ACID-Support wrote on 6/15/2021, 3:28 AM

Hello @RedrumMusic

We are really sorry to hear about your negative experience with ACID. Please contact us directly through the support channel, so we can find a solution that will satisfy you and maybe compensate for the issues you've had: https://www.magix.info/de/support/

Former user wrote on 6/15/2021, 3:33 PM

Hello @RedrumMusic

We are really sorry to hear about your negative experience with ACID. Please contact us directly through the support channel, so we can find a solution that will satisfy you and maybe compensate for the issues you've had: https://www.magix.info/de/support/

Well, I am one of the extremely frustrated customers. I believe those who have contributed here in forums with issues should be all compensated in some shape or form. Even more than that, a promising and a stable update would be appreciated as a compensation to me (speaking for myself on this one as I would like to stay with Acid Pro). Due to the issues, I am using other products but waiting for Acid Pro to be fixed. No replies from the developers to numerous contacts which is also extremely rude. Thank you.

Former user wrote on 6/15/2021, 3:41 PM

Hi everybody,

As you all noticed, Acid Pro 10 suite is unstable!! It doesnt allow us to work peacefully with all these crashes and bugs (rendering is f_d up.. we paid for a stem maker and they take it off because off due to Magix bad bisness with zynaptiq..the program crashes even when we only click on the save icon so it makes us waste hours of work, some of us are working for some serious deals so because of all this we are getting late on our deadlines..they make us look lile amateur instead of pro).. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! All of us Acid Pro 10 suite customers: lets unite!!!!💪🏽

I understand your frustration. Lets hope they hear us out instead of trolls who are just here to aggrevate other users. Part of the reason I refrain from posting here much. Magix obviously doesn't really care so I just come here to read users' frustration and shake my head. What a heck of a DAW but how mishandled it got by these companies.

RedrumMusic wrote on 6/16/2021, 3:44 AM

Hi everybody,

I understand your frustration. Lets hope they hear us out instead of trolls who are just here to aggrevate other users. Part of the reason I refrain from posting here much. Magix obviously doesn't really care so I just come here to read users' frustration and shake my head. What a heck of a DAW but how mishandled it got by these companies.

Thats right and its a damn shame how they dont consider the reason of our unsatisfaction, especially when they know this product is mainly for professionals, not rookies..

RedrumMusic wrote on 6/16/2021, 3:45 AM

Hello @RedrumMusic

I've already done that...

IAmNotGivingAName wrote on 6/16/2021, 4:40 AM

Another one frustrated with some big bugs here which I've reported to support. In the meantime I will wait patiently and see if they do an update that fixes them.

Former user wrote on 6/16/2021, 4:57 AM

About "contant us directly.." that doesn't work. You can sit and email all day long, no one replies unless you are as lucky I was. I had a lengthy chat with Magix (about an hour). I brought up many issues. The kind developer took notes which got my hopes even higher. As a courtesy, I reached out weeks later to see if a possible stable update is on the way, he/she never replied. Extremely rude behavior but what can you do but wait.

Magix, if AP is being worked on, at least have courtesy and reply instead of having admin people reply with "contact support". Its a dog catch tail situation here. Its a great "unmatched" DAW, why ruin it? It is great for what it does. Many of us use it for primarily audio, pick and paint loops. What it was designed for. Fix it, please. We paid you. Get our money's worth. Why upset loyal users/customers?

RedrumMusic wrote on 6/16/2021, 12:25 PM

Hello @RedrumMusic

Well, I am one of the extremely frustrated customers. I believe those who have contributed here in forums with issues should be all compensated in some shape or form. Even more than that, a promising and a stable update would be appreciated as a compensation to me (speaking for myself on this one as I would like to stay with Acid Pro). Due to the issues, I am using other products but waiting for Acid Pro to be fixed. No replies from the developers to numerous contacts which is also extremely rude. Thank you.

Also @ACID-Support, i and some others use acid pro because we produce music for artists we are making business with, that being said means we have deadlines, obligations to deliver beats, mix and mastering because some artists paid us (as we paid you for that program that barely works).

I'mma be honest: that issue seriously jeopardize my music business that i had to turn to another music program, dont you realize that a lot of acid pro faithful users turn to Reaper because you are ruin acid pro?? So with that being said, i had to buy reaper for 60 dollars, that means i had to buy another program so i can handle my music business ALL BECAUSE you ruin acid pro and you dont even take care of these bugs! So, honestly, if you want to talk about compensation, it got to be like minimum 50% of what i paid for acid pro since i could only make 2 beats before it totally crashed! After that, maybe i will reconsider being an acid pro user.

Romain-Cazal wrote on 6/17/2021, 3:55 AM

Hello,

Brand new user on this forum, I'm an acid user for a very long time (began with acid pro 4).

Redrum music is right. I make my first money in this industry with creation on acid pro, still using it for my loop based music production but right now it becomes very difficult to make music with. Acid crashs all times long. Using vst effect on a track? When I drag a new one it makes all other on the chain reinitialized (f**k!).

Want to make a render in mp3 or Flac? Crash !

Want to make a render in real time, noises appears if there is more than one vst plug per track.

Want to render stem... No comment, shit never work since acid pro next suite 3 years ago.

Guys from Magix, it's time to fix all that shit.

As I said I m a faithfull user from day one but today as Redrum says before on this post, enought is enought!

This is a real deception. You have to move and don't let die this Acid Pro who is a real part of DAW history. Please be serious.

Romain-Cazal wrote on 6/17/2021, 4:00 AM

Hello @RedrumMusic

And please open a support in English AND give us answer when we contact you!!!