ELECTRONIC PDF MANUAL. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER. EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES

RESENGA wrote on 12/17/2008, 5:40 AM
1.Where do I find the electronic PDF manual?.
   Accordind the small booklet I got with the software, I shoulkd go to start, then MAGIX Movies on DVD 7 , and under Documentation.I can't find Documentation in my MAGIX Movies on DVD 7.2.I can't play my saved movies with Windows Media Player . What can I do to use Windows Media Player for playback?

3.Can I save my DVD files in and external hard drive, and will I be able to play them from there, and if I can, how do I do it in layman's language? 

Comments

Former user wrote on 12/17/2008, 7:29 AM
Hi. I don't have this software, and I don't know much about Windows media player! Are your files saved as .wmv - if not, Windows media player might not be recognising them. Good luck.
XXMerosticXX wrote on 12/17/2008, 7:46 AM
Hey,

it would be better to be more specific (and short) in your question and put the details into the detailed text. Anyway....

I can't say anything else but: Yes, it should be there. Start > Programs > Movies on...Documentation. Maybe you could give us a description, which folders are into your "Movies on..." directory.

This depends on the file. Did you export it as *.avi...*.mpg...*.wmv....if your Windows Media Player can't play it, you'll have to download the codecs for it.

By the way: If you save it as a MAGIX project file or something, it won't work with ANY player. Which filetype is it?

I don't get this one....you can, of course, export your movie and play it wherever you like....please be more specific.