Comments

numbat wrote on 4/13/2021, 3:24 PM

The latest Acid 10 update appears to wipe license information for purchased plugins. I have contacted support, their response is here.

Magix probably should have immediately pulled the update when this issue was reported. I would happily roll back to the previous version at this point.

Stacey

Eric-Penington wrote on 4/14/2021, 4:00 PM

I just noticed the same thing! My eFX_VocalStrip plugin wasn't working (at all) when I opened a project from a month back (before I upgraded to the newest Acid 10)... said it has not been purchased, etc. After I upgraded to the newest version of Acid Pro 10, other strange issues with my plugins have been happening... also issues with undoing adjustments made with my Izotope Neutron software. I hope they fix this stuff. I do not recommend upgrading to the most recent Acid 10 since it's been horrible in my experience.

Arthur-Pena wrote on 4/14/2021, 5:27 PM

The latest Acid 10 update appears to wipe license information for purchased plugins. I have contacted support, their response is here.

Magix probably should have immediately pulled the update when this issue was reported. I would happily roll back to the previous version at this point.

Stacey

Any advice on how to roll back? I figure I'd have to uninstall and somehow reinstall only using that build on the website? If you could help that would be lit!