Dual boot edit suite

Anthony-Koorlander wrote on 5/19/2021, 2:04 PM

I have two computers, one an AMD system and one an Intel system. Both are 6 core machines, and each is used for restoration, editing and archiving of video projects with assiociated audio. The archiving, by its nature requires the abikity to jump back to previous configurations of software that were used in the original restoration and edit. SO - both machines are 'dual boot' that run Windows 10 64 and Wondoes 7 Ultimate 64. This is essential as edit and signal processing software has progressed so fast in the last couple of years. I need 4 registrations - yet can only ever use the two that I was told were available. The dual boot is exclusive, you have one-or the other - BUT of course I also need each machine to run the same licence on each boot - the software will not allow that .. it wqnts a different licence for each boot despite they are exclusive - only one boot avilable at a time, and that the hardware is EXACTLY the same machine - one machine - dual boot. How can I have my legally installed software working on either one - or the other boot HELP!

Comments

rraud wrote on 5/20/2021, 10:37 AM

You should 'only' need two licenses, I would think. Each license can be used for two activations. I would contact Magix Customer Service
email: infoservice@magix.net

SP. wrote on 5/20/2021, 11:07 AM

@Anthony-Koorlander Yes, the support can sell you additional activations. I also bought some additional activations some years ago.