Downloading Sound forget to new laptop 2 years after purchase.

Adam-Bridger wrote on 9/5/2022, 7:34 AM

Dear Magix community,
I purchased Sound forge audio cleaning lab 2 at the beginning of lockdown and have not actually used it. (I'm not very computer literate and couldn't have anyone round to help me learn when Covid was running rife). I've since replaced my laptop  & would like to download it on there and finally learn and start burning my vinyl to mp3. I'm hoping I can still qualify for downloading to more than one device even though it's been a while?
Can you help please?
Kindest regards,
Adam Bridger 

Comments

rraud wrote on 9/5/2022, 9:40 AM

You can download and install Cleaning Lab, Sound Forge and most Magix products as many times and install on as many PCs as one wants, however... it can only be activated and used on two (2) PCs simultaneously. The '365' subscription version can only be activated on (1) one PC as a time,

If you purchased the current version (CL-4) you can download and install the trial version, but use your purchased activation code instead of the 30-day trial code. Otherwise it is identical.
If you purchased an older version of CL, as SP stated, email Magix and ask for the link to download that version.

btw, I have moved this topic to the Cleaning Lab community forum.