Dowloaded Soundpools Won't Load in MMM

inkosity wrote on 5/25/2012, 9:14 PM

Hey, I'm having some trouble with my soundpools. I bought several off of Catooh and most of them installed without a hitch. However, the last few I bought have not installed. I used Add Styles, which usually works, but did not this time. I've reset the soundpool and tried to install them again. Didn't work. What do I do?

Comments

Former user wrote on 5/28/2012, 7:17 PM

First, check your haardrives for the new soundpool files, tahey may have downloaded into a different folder.

Did you purchase at the same time ?  Buy one and download it first and make sure it works for you, no need to compound the problem.

Even tho' you were sucessful in the past, make sure you are really in a download window.  Magix sometimes changes the views on their screens.

Are you sure you were on-line ?

Lets say you bought Hip-Hop 14.....it jusst might be in your soundpool and thru Magix magic it never appeared to download , it just showed up.

always place your soundpools in their own folder, over and above just the MMM program.  dIf you ever have r do a re-set or restore, it sure makes yur life easier.  Hope I helped...good luk 

shazzy1230 wrote on 6/2/2012, 1:31 PM

Hi, i had the same problem and so had my friends this is how i resolved it.

First, I closed the magix maker and reopened it, my friend did this and hers appeared automatically but hers was a  newer version.   I had to click on the "add styles" button which appears when you are on the soundpools section, i knew where the folder was, so then the files began to download. If you can't find your downloaded files search in the windows directory Basics_18 or the file name if you know it.   Hope this helps! xxxX
john-hicks wrote on 11/21/2017, 1:17 PM

I myself had this issue, magix crashed when i was downloading the content pools and other downloaded content would download again and again then show that it was installing but would never get passed a meager 16th of a progress bar. Go to the main program settings and click on the "clean up store" button in lower right this resets your paid for/ downloaded content to a scan from 0% state which will allow you to re download items if it were the first time, then press the "rescan soundpools" button below the clean up store button. P.S. this process will also clear out any unwanted clutter from your loops visual folder in the browser get you all visually reset and stuff, have fun guys i will post any other exploits i happen upon take care...

If this did not have any realavence to one of the various issues with the current version of music maker that I bought last week and have spent over 30 plus hours trying to get around all the quirky programming issues that never happened on my other 5 current DAW "SOFTWARE'S" I would not have posted what i did.

johnebaker wrote on 11/21/2017, 3:04 PM

@john-hicks

Please do not resurrect old topics - this one is 5 years old and relates to an earlier version of Music Maker which bears very little resemblance to the current version in that it has/had no Store option.

Thanks

John EB

Forum moderator

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.