Comments

anthony-james wrote on 7/14/2018, 6:43 AM

This bug was present in Acid Pro v8.0.3 but fixed in v8.0.5 as far as I know...

Upgrade to the latest version to see if this fixes your issue.

DJZak wrote on 7/14/2018, 11:49 PM

Thanks man for the replay i am on version 8.0.5 (build 226) 64-Bit but still with the bug - i tried CCleaner to clean up the registry and that helped some what but it still happens just not every project but randomly every few projects....(maybe has to do with the update process not updating and cleaning up everything it should...)

does anybody else have this experience ? does anybody for Magix know whats going on with this bug ?

LooneyBinJim wrote on 7/16/2018, 11:59 AM

Thanks man for the replay i am on version 8.0.5 (build 226) 64-Bit but still with the bug - i tried CCleaner to clean up the registry and that helped some what but it still happens just not every project but randomly every few projects....(maybe has to do with the update process not updating and cleaning up everything it should...)

does anybody else have this experience ? does anybody for Magix know whats going on with this bug ?

I just have this big problem of not working when I want it.Grrrrree it's so frustrating trying to get into a groove then bam hanging up.