Comments

SP. wrote on 3/28/2021, 2:36 PM

@StepInFetchit-Icadar Place the time ruler where you want the cut to be happen. Then select all objects you want to cut and then press T.

Be careful when cutting MIDI objects. There is a bug in Music Maker which causes MIDI notes of MIDI objects that were cut getting lost after saving and reopening the project. Export your MIDI tracks through the MIDI editor before closing your project to be save or better do MIDI editing in some other software.

StepInFetchit-Icadar wrote on 3/28/2021, 3:28 PM

Thanks,,,,

Brent wrote on 10/28/2021, 7:33 PM

I have the same issue and to hear you say it is better do MIDI editing in some other software is both appalling and good advice. Given I have purchased the software with the prime aim of using the midi capabilities and the myriad other issues I am requesting a refund. Buggiest program I have ever used and I have used a lot

SP. wrote on 10/28/2021, 7:38 PM

@Brent If you like the object oriented editing of Music Maker you could check out the free demo version of Samplitude Music Studio. It has much better MIDI editing features, less bugs and runs a lot more stable.

I read that Cubase has very good MIDI capabilities if you want another suggestion. But I never used it so I don't know the details.