Comments

gjonny wrote on 9/9/2023, 4:52 PM

@Shaggy-Carter

I don't know enough to help you, but you can help others help you by providing more info:
- what version of MusicMaker (eg: 32.0.2.11)?
- pitch and timeshift what?
- what "drums"?
- other problems?
- does this happen with a particular project, or any project?
- what error messages (full text, and/or screenshots)?
- What does "crash" mean? -- does the program freeze, or does it totally disappear, or . . ?
- computer info (cpu/ram/drive space/brand name/model)?
- what version of Windows?
- audio info (external usb interface (brand?)? or built-in sound card (brand?)? ASIO, or?)?
- whatever other detail you can think of

Also, have you done a search for related posts that might help you?
Eg: in the Search Bar at top of this page, type in: 
 - music maker drums
 - music maker crash
 - music maker timeshift problems
 - music maker troubleshooting

SP. wrote on 9/9/2023, 6:36 PM

@Shaggy-Carter

Also, have you done a search for related posts that might help you?
Eg: in the Search Bar at top of this page, type in: 
 - music maker drums
 - music maker crash
 - music maker timeshift problems
 - music maker troubleshooting

The forum search functionality isn't very good. I recommend you search directly on Google and add site:magix.info behind the search term. This should give you better results.

Shaggy-Carter wrote on 9/11/2023, 8:25 AM

ok i have music maker 24 plus .version 32.0.2.11

the error codes are Internal DSP error :effect "tempo-Pitch/Resample" will be ignored

and also Lock not passed during loading Effid:150

this happened when i wanted to load a project up or trying like i said add drums

this also makes the program just stop , disappear and the odd time reload back up, or will freeze

i have my lappy cleaned and is up to date with updates and also virus protector, this does not happen with any other program i have .

Today was the first time i caught the error codes where i could write them down as before they would come up and the program crash and disappear.

this has happened since i paid for the plus and hs got worse after last couple of updates

SP. wrote on 9/11/2023, 11:14 AM

@Shaggy-Carter Ok, that might be caused by driver, so can please give us the specifications we asked for?

- audio info (external usb interface (brand?)? or built-in sound card (brand?)? ASIO, or?)?

Shaggy-Carter wrote on 9/11/2023, 11:32 AM

@Shaggy-Carter Ok, that might be caused by driver, so can please give us the specifications we asked for?

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version    10.0.19045 Build 19045
Other OS Description     Not Available
OS Manufacturer    Microsoft Corporation

system SKU    Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory    7.87 GB
Available Physical Memory    3.39 GB
Total Virtual Memory    12.4 GB
Available Virtual Memory    5.96 GB
Page File Space    4.50 GB

NVIDIA virtual audio device

realtek high definition audio

Intel(R) display audio

which in program settings i see asio driver

SP. wrote on 9/11/2023, 4:12 PM

@Shaggy-Carter Looks good so far. Your computer should handle the program okay.

If you run Music Maker go to File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI. Here you can select the audio driver. Usually you should select an ASIO driver, for example Music Maker ASIO. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Here you can enable the inputs and outputs and set the sample buffer size. A higher size like 1024 or 2048 samples might work better. Are you already using these settings? If not, does it help to change them?

Shaggy-Carter wrote on 9/11/2023, 4:48 PM

@Shaggy-Carter Looks good so far. Your computer should handle the program okay.

If you run Music Maker go to File > Settings > Program Settings > Audio/MIDI. Here you can select the audio driver. Usually you should select an ASIO driver, for example Music Maker ASIO. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Here you can enable the inputs and outputs and set the sample buffer size. A higher size like 1024 or 2048 samples might work better. Are you already using these settings? If not, does it help to change them?

its on asio driver = music maker asio

output device is windows GS wavetable synth

no input as ive not added my pad or keyboard

audio buffer

buffer number = 4

multitrack size 8192

preview size = 4096

SP. wrote on 9/11/2023, 5:23 PM

@Shaggy-Carter That are not the correct values. Please click on the Advanced button.

Shaggy-Carter wrote on 9/12/2023, 3:00 AM

@Shaggy-Carter That are not the correct values. Please click on the Advanced button.

i went in amd the rate is at 2048

Shaggy-Carter wrote on 9/12/2023, 5:22 AM

i went in and the rate is at 2048

i set it to 1024 and the same has happened , program disappears re loads back with errors i press ok , sends me to error report to be sent and program closes