Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/11/2021, 3:34 AM

@Oscarius

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

If you literally mean an SFACL 3 "project" then the first question has to be: is SFACL 3 installed on the computer to which you wish to move the project? If not, then any transfer is impossible. If it is you will need to copy the project file and ALL associated audio files to the other computer, open the project in SFACL and then point it to the location of the audio files on this second computer. If your original computer also has any VSTs installed which you wish to use on the second computer, again, these must be installed on it.

Or, are you asking if it is possible to copy the audio file exported from SFACL 3 (i.e., the file produced when all the cleaning etc. has taken place and it has been exported/saved)? This file is simply an standard audio file in whatever format you chose to export from SFACL and, assuming the second computer has suitable software for playing audio files, you should have no problems with the file.

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Oscarius wrote on 10/11/2021, 5:55 AM

Thanks for the help, I will try to transfer my files, by the way what do you mean by VST?

Regards/ Oscarius

emmrecs wrote on 10/11/2021, 6:13 AM

@Oscarius

VSTs are add-on plug-ins which are separately installed on your computer and can be integrated into SFACL 3. If you do not know what they are I think you don't have any!

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam