Commercial use of VST instruments bought in Store of Music Maker

HumbertoEiti-Kawai wrote on 3/25/2024, 3:01 PM

I have the Music Maker Premium 2023 version. I also read that to use commercially VST instruments from Producer Planet, I have to buy Commercial version (standard) or Commercial version (royalty-free). However, there are VST instruments that I bought in the Store inside Music Maker, and I do not know if they are in non-commercial, commercial (standard) or commercial (royalty-free) version. In case of commercial (standard) use, I would like to know how I can pay the royalties when I use a composition commercially.

I also have two more questions.
1) If I use only the software MAGIX Music Maker (I already bought a Premium version) and use free VST instruments (outside the MAGIX, such as plugins in the Creative Commons 0 license), can I sell my compositions without concern to royalties?
2) As is written by Producer Planet EULA for royalty-free commercial use, 3.4:
Removal of any indications of copyright, trademarks, right of use on or in connection with the content. The customer is obliged to reproduce these markings with every use.
So, for every music in which I use a VST instrument from MAGIX, do I have to indicate the MAGIX logo? If I only export an audio file, how can I do this, if I have to?

Comments

SP. wrote on 3/25/2024, 3:22 PM

@HumbertoEiti-Kawai Everything you compose yourself with the virtual instruments can be used commercially. The only thing you cannot use are the example melodies that are added if you load an instrument onto a track.

The licences you are mentioning are for loops and songs, not for virtual instruments.