Comments

SP. wrote on 6/28/2021, 3:36 AM

@Marcin-Grass If you use virtual instruments and compose everything yourself you can use it commercially without restrictions. This is the recommended way. If you use pre-made loops you need to buy a commercial license for each loop pack you use. Using loops can cause problems with acoustic fingerprint services (Content ID) and I would suggest you only use loops for inspiration.

emmrecs wrote on 6/28/2021, 3:42 AM

@Marcin-Grass

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

First, I have edited the title of your thread, sorry! Your name doesn't give much indication of what you are asking so I have changed it to reflect your question.

As to your question: can I suggest you first read very carefully this pinned post? By default ALL the soundpools you have are strictly for non-commercial use, so no, you cannot put them on a CD and release it commercially.

This page shows the different levels of licence which are available and what each allows you to do. To do what you are thinking of you need at least the Commercial (Standard) licence for EACH Soundpool you use. To be clear, each separate licence applies to one, and only one soundpool

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam