Collaborating with another songwriter

Elizabeth-MCClymont wrote on 5/8/2022, 5:23 PM

I am working with another songwriter and I want them to have the same setup as I have with Music Maker. I already have 2022 Music Maker on two computers locally. Do I need to delete one of them from a computer in order for them to install the same setup I have?

I go back with Music Maker many years and have a lot of soundpools and instruments etc

What do I need to do to get that done?

Cheers
Elizabeth

Comments

PATIENT-X wrote on 5/8/2022, 8:07 PM

@Elizabeth-MCClymont

Hello, welcome

If I am correct in understanding you want to give your friend a copy of your Magix software, apologies if I misunderstood.

You cannot have two separate accounts on one license. If MMM is to be activated on a second PC, the same serial code and email address needs to be used.

License Agreement, Section 7.

You may not lend, lease or sublicense the MAGIX product temporarily or permanently. However, you may transfer the license for use of the MAGIX product as a whole to a third party, provided that you completely remove all installations from your computer and do not retain any backup copies. You must then release all MAGIX product license slots in your user account and allow the third party to register the MAGIX product in their user account. If the aforementioned conditions are not fulfilled, any transfer of the license of a MAGIX product requires the express consent of MAGIX.

Ps. For collaborating purposes, you can share the project file if your friend has their own purchased copy of MMM

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Last changed by PATIENT-X on 5/8/2022, 8:09 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard