Comments

SP. wrote on 12/18/2021, 3:55 PM

@Eric-Dalpe Yes, go into the program settings and select Magix Low Latency as your audio driver. Magix Low Latency is an ASIO driver and you need to select it if you want to hear what you play with your keyboard.

You can also use other ASIO drivers. For example the FL Studio ASIO driver which comes with the free demo version of FL Studio. Just install the demo and select the driver in the program settings of Samplitude. Or you can get an external USB audio interface with its own ASIO driver, for example a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.

Eric-Dalpe wrote on 12/18/2021, 4:39 PM

Hi SP! Thank you for helping me. My M-audio keyboard work only if I press space bar on my laptop keyboard otherwise It wont work. I cant hear what im playing. But when I press record it record my stuff but i cant hear while recording. Do you have an idear. Thank you SP!

SP. wrote on 12/19/2021, 3:14 AM

@Eric-Dalpe Did you select an ASIO driver? You can also upload some screenshots of your Samplitude audio settings to this forum with the arrow icon above the text box. Then we might be able to help you better.

Eric-Dalpe wrote on 12/19/2021, 9:03 AM

Heres my screenshot SP.

Eric-Dalpe wrote on 12/19/2021, 9:32 AM

My sound card is Roland quad capture. I have Windows 11, my USB keyboard is M-audio Keystation 88.

SP. wrote on 12/19/2021, 11:39 AM

@Eric-Dalpe Thanks for the screenshots. You need to move the Monitoring slider completely to the rightmost position.

Does your capture card have its own Roland ASIO driver? This would be a better choice than using Magix Low Latency because this is just a substitute driver if your sound device doesn't come with its own.

Eric-Dalpe wrote on 12/19/2021, 11:48 AM

Thank you SP! It's working with your trick to slide the monitoring to the right. I am so happy! You are awesome. Ok It was not so hard! Wow now I can record my stuff! Problem solved! Thank you again SP. :)