Cant export music to ANY file ?!

David-Pook wrote on 7/30/2021, 6:29 AM

This morning I was creating a track and like normal, when I have finished I export it as a wav file.

It didnt work, the diaglog box comes up where you can choose your sample rate as normal and the file name but when clicking on OK, the diaglog box disappears as normal, but the process doesnt work... ie: it does NOT save your file.

I have tried Flac and wav files and both are the same,...... it does NOT work and I have just tried mp3 and avi file and these dont work either!!

Its broken,.,...... so anyone with any ideas as to how to fix this please????

Very annoying with these little bugs :(

Comments

SP. wrote on 7/30/2021, 6:46 AM

@David-Pook Maybe this is caused by the systems security. Does it work if you export it to a different folder or deactivate the firewall or Windows Defender temporarily?

David-Pook wrote on 7/30/2021, 7:10 AM

@David-Pook Maybe this is caused by the systems security. Does it work if you export it to a different folder or deactivate the firewall or Windows Defender temporarily?

Tried a different folder, no difference. Deactivated my AVG.... no difference.

So why has it all of a sudden stopped exporting????????????????

SP. wrote on 7/30/2021, 7:34 AM

@David-Pook Have you tried a clean reboot of your system?

David-Pook wrote on 7/30/2021, 8:01 AM

@David-Pook Have you tried a clean reboot of your system?

Yes have tried a reboot, that was my first choice......... looks like yet another install of the software again!!!!

Its getting to be troublesome :(

Any further ideas?

David-Pook wrote on 7/30/2021, 8:22 AM

I have now uninstalled it, and reinstalled the program. This is music maker premium 2022 edition.

STILL THE SAME.... UNABLE TO EXPORT.

HOW do i contact support to let them know they have a problem????????????? A **** big problem

emmrecs wrote on 7/30/2021, 9:17 AM

@David-Pook

Please do not use offensive language when posting to the forum, however angry you may feel. It is against the Community rules, which you agreed to when you joined the forums. Your post has been edited.

You can create a ticket starting on this page. Make sure you carefully read each subsequent page and always choose the option to Ask Support when this is offered.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Last changed by emmrecs on 7/30/2021, 1:35 PM, changed a total of 2 times.

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

johnebaker wrote on 7/30/2021, 12:25 PM

@David-Pook

Hi

. . . . I have now uninstalled it, and reinstalled the program. . . . .STILL THE SAME.... UNABLE TO EXPORT. . . . .

Uninstalling and re-installing is the last resort solution. If you did not clean up the files, folders and registry entries that are left behind, the uninstaller knows nothing about these as they are created on first run of the program, you will be back in the same situation on re-install.

Have you tried cleaning up the Store, logging out of the program, restarted it then logged in again?

For re-installing we recommend using Revo Uninstaller free to initiate the uninstall process and when complete scan for leftovers and remove them - if you have other Magix programs installed do be careful when deleting the leftovers that they apply to Music Maker only.

John EB

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.