Comments

SP. wrote on 6/10/2021, 2:49 PM

@Grandeesign Your user account should have been transfered from Sony to Magix so you should be able to visit Magix.com and log in with your e-mail and password and redownload the installers under "My Products". Have you already tried that?

Mike-Schlicht wrote on 6/11/2021, 10:51 PM

Yes it downloads the file and starts to unpack it when I click on it and then disappears. Even retried installing after uninstalling.

SP. wrote on 6/12/2021, 2:03 AM

@Mike-Schlicht The file disappears? Or the installer window just closes?

Mike-Schlicht wrote on 6/17/2021, 5:58 PM

Installer window unpacks then closes. I have 5.0 installed it seems but 6.0 does this every time even with 5.0 uninstalled. I need 6 to work to work on old projects. I could reuse disc instead of your installer but then it gives me that old 1800 number to call to get activation code. Please help

SP. wrote on 6/17/2021, 8:26 PM

@Mike-Schlicht Which operating system are you using? Are the software specifications saying that it will run under your operating system?

Mike-Schlicht wrote on 6/17/2021, 8:35 PM

Win 7 home edition 32 bit. I never had a problem with running these before. And I could install by disc if I could activate

Mike-Schlicht wrote on 6/21/2021, 3:27 PM

Anyway, not getting a reply however, both these application files do not work. Unpacks to 100 percent then for a flash a screen pops up and shuts down automatically. I really hope someone can explain to me since using this forum is really time consuming. Is there any direct way of getting some help?

SP. wrote on 6/21/2021, 3:57 PM

@Mike-Schlicht Have you tried to temporarily disable your firewall?

Sadly your software is now very old and there is no more support for this.

The two files you have look like download managers that will download the installation files. You could try to contact support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them to send you direct download links for the installers.