Cannot install Independence Pro Standard 3.6

Mark-Lang wrote on 5/15/2021, 12:49 PM

I recently upgraded to Samplitude Pro X6 Suite. As I was installing today on my Windows 10 2004 laptop, I had one error. The install of the Independence Pro Standard 3.6 ended very quickly with an error of 1603. It gave me some kind of log file, which I saved. But I don't know how to interpret or share it. I tried to file a support request, but I keep getting pushed back to this forum. Can anyone help?

Comments

SP. wrote on 5/15/2021, 12:52 PM

@Mark-Lang You can contact Samplitude support via prosupport@magix.net

Does a reinstallation help?

Mark-Lang wrote on 5/15/2021, 12:55 PM

Thanks. I will try that. No, I tried to reinstall from the downloaded install file and got the same error. Interestingly, I just looked in Control Panel and it shows that Independence Pro 3.6 is already installed.

Mark-Lang wrote on 5/15/2021, 1:09 PM

I just tried sending an email to prosupport@magix.net. I got a message that the email could not be delivered. The link referred me back to this community forum. It seems that Magix has stopped accepting support tickets.

SP. wrote on 5/15/2021, 1:21 PM

@Mark-Lang That's odd, I just sent a mail to Prosupport about 20 hours ago.

But you can try this https://www.magix.info/us/support/article/how-do-i-contact-technical-support--1513/

SP. wrote on 5/15/2021, 1:24 PM

Ok, it looks like that you need to contact proservice​@magix.net​​​​​​ and will get answers from prosupport​@magix.net​​​​​​