"cannot find the Intel Graphics" appears

Mark-Welch wrote on 8/4/2021, 5:19 AM

I have fully installed Magix video easy Rescue your Video Tapes. With this came Video Sound Cleaning Lab. After a successful install, on starting the Video Sound Cleaning Lab program this "cannot find the Intel Graphics" appears, and the program doesn't start up?

I have improved my signature and offered more details as requested. Hopefully this will allow better assistance?

Comments

johnebaker wrote on 8/4/2021, 8:13 AM

@Mark-Welch

Hi and welcome to the forum

We need more information:

1. . . . . 'loading up' . . . .

Do you mean when installing or on start up of the program?

2. The full message including any error code?

3. What is your computer specification - see this topic for details required and please quote the processor and graphics card/chipset make/model in full.

4. What is the program version as found under Help About?

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 8/4/2021, 8:16 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.

Bol wrote on 8/4/2021, 11:16 AM

@Mark-Welch

Hello, Mark,

Your problem looks familiar to me. I have Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2017. In the program folder, open the file MxQt.cfg with a text editor and change the following text.

[QTOpenGIEngine]
QT_OPENGL=angle

in

[QTOpenGIEngine]
QT_OPENGL=software

Good luck, Rob

Als een kwestie onoplosbaar lijkt, komt dat niet omdat je de oplossing niet ziet, maar omdat je het probleem niet ziet.

If an issue seems unsolvable, it is not because you do not see the solution, but because you do not see the problem.

PC -1-

PC -2-

emmrecs wrote on 8/5/2021, 5:44 AM

@Mark-Welch

Thanks for the information in your signature. Unfortunately, it is not complete! We don't have all the information requested in the post that @johnebaker directed you to. e.g., we know nothing about your hard drive(s).

Have you tried the solution offered by @Bol?

However, I am going to guess that the error message is pointing to the fact that the graphics driver for your CPU is out of date or not properly installed. Can you go to this page and let the Intel Driver and Support Assistant scan your computer and list any driver updates you need. Once they are installed, can you now open VSCL successfully?

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam