Cannot Download or Activate MAGIX VariVerb II

Joe-Delekto wrote on 6/1/2020, 6:59 AM

Hello,

I recently updated my Magix Music Maker to Premium 2020. As part of the upgrade, it included a coupon code for MAGIC VariVerb II. According to the instructions, it can be activated within Music Maker using "Store", and "Functions" category, however, I do not have a "Functions" category that appears.

No other categories have the VariVerb II option available. I tried to purchase this off the Web site store using the Coupon Code, but it then says that it is invalid.

Does anyone know how I can activate this feature since I only have 90 days to do it?

Thank you!

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/1/2020, 8:24 AM

The category is named "Features" not Functions.

Joe-Delekto wrote on 6/1/2020, 9:58 AM

Hi SP,

Thank you for your reply. I have also checked the "Features" category and was unable to find "MAGIX VariVerb II" anywhere on that list. I did go to the MAGIX Web Store and found the VariVerb II product, however, when I attempted to purchase it, I received an error that my coupon code was not valid. Below is the portion of the e-mail verbatim (with the coupon code removed) that I received in an e-mail:

--------------------

MAGIX VariVerb II

Coupon code:
(redacted)

This content can be activated directly in the Music Maker in-app Store:

1. Click on "Store" within the software
2. Click on "Functions" in the category selection and select the item
3. Log into the in-app Store with your MAGIX account details
4. Enter the voucher code during the order process
5. Done!

Redeemable within 90 days.

--------------------

I am still stuck trying to redeem the coupon code for this product.

Thank you!

SP. wrote on 6/1/2020, 10:50 AM

Did you scroll down until the end? In my features category Variverb is almost at the bottom.

Joe-Delekto wrote on 6/1/2020, 11:24 AM

I have scrolled completely down and could not find it at all. All of the items I have listed under the feature packages are as follows:

5.1 Surround Mix, Am|munition, Am|phibia, Am|pulse, Am|track, CD/DVD Burning, Creative Suite, Live Pads & Live Sets, Music Editor, Print Studio, More Tracks & Formats, More EssentialFX, Multi-Core Support, Plus FX, Premium FX, VintageFX Corvex, VintageFX Ecox, and Vintage FX Filtox.

No search filters are applied and "All" is selected with it sorted by name. It even displays at the top that I can activate another 16 item(s) from the "Feature Packages" category for free; however, I already have acquired everything in that list.

-----

Just as I was typing this up, I noticed there was an 'X' icon up near the corner inside the Window to the right of the "Name" dropdown, I clicked on this and more items appeared "automagically". It looks like some filter was applied, but I'll be darned if I know what or how.

Anyhow, it now appears on my list and near the bottom (as it is sorting by name). Thank you very much for your help! I am tagging your answer as the solution, but people should be aware of this mysterious cancel icon for some type of filter.

Joe-Delekto wrote on 6/1/2020, 11:29 AM

OK, mystery solved.... If I click on the "Feature Packages" with the yellow highlighted number 16 (indicating my free to select packages), it apparently applies the filter --with what I suspect are the only items from which I can choose. Too bad I have 16 to select from and already own all of them, and apparently I own Variverb 2 already as well.

I wonder if I can gift my code.