Cannot download ACID Pro 11 Suite

Korval wrote on 11/16/2023, 9:38 PM

This issue goes to MAGIX, as it is an issue on your end regarding your download site's performance.

• Fluctuates between extremely slow to non-responsive.
  • Constantly completing CAPTCHAs (completing this once should approve my IP for at least a few weeks).

The ACID Pro 11 Suite comprises eight Windows apps and their manuals, totaling 16 files. I've been trying to download this suite for about an hour and a half, but the process just stalls.

What I have downloaded thus far:

• acidpro11suite_dlm_jd9emv.exe
  • manual_corefxsuite_en.exe
  • essentialfx_suite_int.exe
  • corefxsuite.exe
  • analogue_modelling_suite_plus_int.exe

Five files; 177 MB.

Can all files in the Suite be packaged into a single zip and the link sent so I can download them all simultaneously?

---

Brief context. I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. My Internet speed is 1 Gbps Fiber. My download speed is plenty fast.

Comments

SP. wrote on 11/17/2023, 2:26 AM

@Korval This isn't support. This is a user forum and we are all users like you. No Magix support staff is active here. You need to contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net and ask them for assistance.

Next, the acidpro11suite_dlm_jd9emv.exe is a download manager which will download the program. It's not the program itself. Depending on what you want to download (the program, additional audio loops, Vita Instruments and Independence Pro Library) you need to download more than 85 GB additional data.

Korval wrote on 11/17/2023, 2:54 AM

I figured out the issue. My Internet was spotty due to outages with my ISP connecting to their backbone provider.

No further help is required