CAN´T subscribe to soundpools unlimited :(

DANIEL-MOTA wrote on 1/22/2021, 10:01 AM

Greetings;

Just downloaded the free version of MMM, and jumped into the store to subscribe to soundpools unlimited... But for some reason it says "No items matching this selection are available for purchase"...

I really wanted to subscribe for a yearly plan...

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 1/22/2021, 10:41 AM

@DANIEL-MOTA

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

I'm not sure why you are seeing that message but do be aware that the Free version of MM is quite limited. e.g. you have a maximum of eight tracks available to use, quite limited effects built-in and no possibility of using VSTs or VSTis.

Purchasing Loops Unlimited will not change any of these limitations and if/when you end your subscription, you will lose all the loops you have downloaded as part of that subscription!

If you can afford it, a far better plan for you would be to consider upgrading to the Plus or, better still, the Premium variant of the app. The Plus variant removes many of the limitations of the Free version, the Premium removes all of them! Both include a certain number of Soundpools and Instruments as part of the "package".

HTH

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam