Can't get Rythmizer 2.01 to work with Acid Pro (repost as no helpyet)

Rayz-R wrote on 12/6/2021, 9:40 AM

Hi this is a tough one , I have Acid Pro 8 it works with VST 3 , I also have a trial version of the new Rythmizer plugin vst (link below) . I have got the plugin to work a few times but although I can see the signal is going in from my soft synth to the Rythmizer it is silent although sometimes it works ?, I think its to do with midi routing and monitoring but its past my skills in setting up , p.s any previous posts about vsts I have got working now even the VT3's. Hopefully someone out there will help as Magix have said they wont me help even though I upgraded to Acid 10 but it was faulty and they refunded me. Thanks in advance :) Link --- https://futurephonic.co.uk/item/rhythmizer-free-demo

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 12/6/2021, 1:52 PM

@Rayz-R

You admit this is a duplicate post. Please do not create such posts but rather "bump" your original thread if you wish for additional help with this problem.

This thread will be closed.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam