Comments

emmrecs wrote on 10/6/2021, 4:20 AM

@Bhakti

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Where, exactly, did you buy the software? It is the responsibility of the seller to supply all the information you need to be able to install and register the software.

Please do not post any pictures here of the PC Download Key Card but can you give us some indication of what is written on the card?

You also said there was nothing in the box but an installation guide ...  That is somewhat unusual! If you received a box I would expect it to contain a CD or DVD of the program.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

SP. wrote on 10/6/2021, 4:33 AM

@Bhakti Maybe you need to enter your key here http://www.magix.com/redeem

Bhakti wrote on 10/6/2021, 4:36 AM

Thanks for the reply. I bought is at Best Buy in Florence, SC. Again, there was nothing in the box but an installation guide and a card (no CD or DVD) with "PC Download- Key Card" across the top and this info: Dear valued customer, Thank you for your purchase. The voucher code to to your Best Buy exclusive product is: MAGIX MUSIC MAKER PLUS & SAMPLITUDE MUSIC STUDIO (followed by a set of numbers and letters). To receive your personal copy please redeem at magix.com/redeem.

Graham-Hawker wrote on 10/6/2021, 4:43 AM

I guess the numbers and letters are the redeem code.

Bhakti wrote on 10/6/2021, 5:01 AM

Nope. Already tried that. If I can't get a number, I'm just going to return it for a refund.

This is too much of a hassle.

emmrecs wrote on 10/6/2021, 5:33 AM

@Bhakti

If entering those numbers on the website still leads to failure then I think you should return the product to BestBuy for a possible full refund as soon as possible!

Magix cannot give you a number because they have no record of your purchase. As always in these situations, it is the legal responsibility of the seller to ensure you can successfully download, install and run the software.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam