Can't find serial number

Rico-Medina wrote on 12/8/2020, 2:17 PM

Hey guys, need some help here.

So I just purchased the Magix Music Maker Premium Edition and it comes with Sound Forge Audio Studio 12. I just installed it and went to open it and it's asking me for the serial number in order to activate it. But, it didn't give me a serial number for it though. How do I go about getting it? I have the serial number for the Magix Music Maker, but that doesn't work as well

Comments

rraud wrote on 12/8/2020, 4:17 PM

See this recent post which queries the same issue.
https://www.magix.info/us/forum/activation-of-sound-forge-audio-studio-12--1260590/

If Sound Forge AS (Audio Studio) is included with MM, it would have a separate serial code.
btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @Rico-Medina.

Rico-Medina wrote on 12/8/2020, 7:07 PM

Thank you. I've actually been using Magix Music Maker since early 2000's. Love the software.

I went and signed in at Magix.com, went under my products and I don't see anything for Sound Forge at all. I bout the MMM Premium Edition that came with Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 and AUDIO PLUGIN UNION - wizardFX Suite. I got the serial number for MMM and the Audio Plug in only.

SP. wrote on 12/8/2020, 11:18 PM

@Rico-Medina It takes two or three days until you get the serial for SF Audio Studio by mail. If you didn't get it by then ask sales support at infoservice@magix.net

Rico-Medina wrote on 12/11/2020, 11:31 AM

Thanks guys. I got my serial number for SF. Now I have another problem. I purchased Magix Music Maker Premium Edition (2021) on 12/07/2020. 
For the past few days it has been crashing on me. Either it would start 
and then immediatley crash, or I get to load a song or start a new one 
and then seconds later crash again. It ran good for the first 2 days. But
now I can't use something I recently purchased. I ran the free version for
3 months with no problems at all. My laptop is a Lenovo z50-75 Signature Edition.
Processor: AMD FX-7500 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 2.10GHz.
Installed RAM 6.93 GB usable. 64-bit Operating System. Please help

rraud wrote on 12/11/2020, 1:01 PM

Sorry @Rico-Medina , I am not familiar with Music Maker. Look for a defaults reset or maybe reinstall.
In any case, there is a Magix forum section specifically for Music Maker users.
https://www.magix.info/us/audio-forum/music-maker/