Can't find Music Maker 2021 Premium Steam Edition premium soundpools

Lano wrote on 12/27/2020, 9:57 AM

Hello, I hope someone can help me.

I recently purchased Music Maker 2021 Premium Steam Edition. One of the features listed on the Premium Edition states "3 Soundpools and 1 Soundpool Collection free". How do I access/add these?

I have already used the free version and added the four free $0.00 soundpools that I could find in the store. I hope I have not misunderstood the Premium Edition features as also including these soundpools that are also available for the free version? Surely that can't be true. I have read online that I'm supposed to be able to choose the ones I want. So that does not fit with this description at all as there is no "choice".

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/27/2020, 10:34 AM

Once you have registered your Premium version you can make your selections from the shop on the right hand side of the screen. Make sure you're logged into the shop. You can select any soundpools of your choice.

Lano wrote on 12/27/2020, 11:27 AM

I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to register my Steam version. I saw that under the "share" tab there is "Manage login details" where I can enter my e-mail address for automatic log in. However, this doesn't seem to help with my problem at all. Also, it's worth mentioning that I didn't receive any kind of key or code.

After purchasing the Premium Edition DLC, the application downloaded a whole bunch of things, but there are features missing. For instance, the Song Maker button is not there. I also have a little box that popped up saying "Automatic feature downloading and installation..." but it seems to be stuck forever at 0% with no addons/applications listed as waiting to be downloaded.

This is all terribly complicated...

Graham-Hawker wrote on 12/27/2020, 1:34 PM

I guess Steam should provide the key. You can input this on the start up screen under the My Account option. I'm not sure if things are different in the Steam version. It looks like you download the free version from Steam and would then get the key to activate the Premium version and the downloadable content. Looks like you need to chase Steam for a key.

Arax wrote on 6/26/2021, 5:41 AM

I just returned the Steam version because I had the same problem. Now I have the version directly from the Magix store and it just works fine for me!