Can't find Independence sampler libraries in ACID PRO 11

Luo_Ji wrote on 12/29/2022, 7:17 PM

Spent the better part of two hours downloading All of these featured libraries, Concert grand, concert guitar et cetera.

Was able to install independence sampler with my acid pro 11 setup, however I can't find any of the libraries I just downloaded. there are there are some standard library sounds, but not the ones I spent all this time downloading with this Supposedly premium content.

Windows 11

Intel i9 cpu

Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks!

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/30/2022, 2:31 AM

@Luo_Ji After you load Independence as a VST instrument open its interface and click on the Preferences button located in the top right area of the interface. Is the premium library listed under the libraries list? If yes, you can load the samples by clicking on standard piano layer or by adding a new layer.

Luo_Ji wrote on 12/30/2022, 2:35 AM

I'm going to try that now. Just to clarify, since I'm using acid pro 11, I opened my VST instrument, by inserting what acid calls a "soft synth", correct?

Luo_Ji wrote on 12/30/2022, 2:36 AM

I mean I open it, bye adding a soft synth. Right?

Luo_Ji wrote on 12/30/2022, 2:55 AM

Went to preferences it only shows Independence basic library.

Follow the path to C drive-program files-x86-magix where there are only three folders, one is Independence the other is Independence libraries and the last one is shared plugins.

In the independence libraries there is only Independence basic.

When I tried installing the pro Plus library, The prompt said that it was already installed on my computer.

Can you tell me what the file extensions for Independence look like so I can find out where they downloaded to? They are not in my downloads folder either.

Thanks!

Luo_Ji wrote on 12/30/2022, 3:14 AM

Well I discovered one problem.

The download Manager, is named independence_pro_plus_library_dlm.exe, which sets up the download, but then the download on screen where it asks you what location you want to install the library, is C:\Program Files (X86)\MAGIX\Independence Libraries\ Independence BASIC. Download EXE says PRO, but the download itself is BASIC.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

thanks!

Randall-Driscoll wrote on 7/4/2023, 3:49 PM

Well I discovered one problem.

The download Manager, is named independence_pro_plus_library_dlm.exe, which sets up the download, but then the download on screen where it asks you what location you want to install the library, is C:\Program Files (X86)\MAGIX\Independence Libraries\ Independence BASIC. Download EXE says PRO, but the download itself is BASIC.

WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

thanks!

What came of this? I am having the same issue

SP. wrote on 7/4/2023, 4:00 PM

@Randall-Driscoll The free sampler is named Independence Free. It has limited features. The fully featured version is named Independence Pro. So Pro stands for the sampler version and not for the sample library version.

There are three sample libraries. A free one, the plus version (with additional content) and the premium version (with all content).