Can't access Instruments in the Full version Require additional actvn

ricardo-lambert wrote on 1/2/2018, 10:43 AM

I called customer service and they created a service ticket. They replied with this: How do I even access the in app store???????? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help me someone.. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE😭😭😭

Dear customer,

Thank you for your call.

Sorry to hear about this issue. Apparently, the program cannot successfully verify the purchase status of the content and/or feature item(s) you purchased through the in-app store. Please note, that your credentials for the store are managed through an option within the program. Possibly, the software is not signed into the store system right now, or it's signed in with an incorrect account. Please start the program, access the "Store" tab on the right-hand side of the screen, and open the drop-down menu from the cog wheel item. Choose the "Log in to Store" option and make sure to sign in with the correct MAGIX user account under which you previously obtained the missing content or feature item(s).

If the purchased content/feature doesn't become available under your "Loops" or "Instruments" section, or in the program's functionality, immediately, please open the drop-down menu for the settings again and tick the option to "show purchased items". Find the missing item(s) within the full list of availabe items. (You may need to switch between the different categories of e.g. soundpools, instruments and features via the drop-down list.) When your mouse cursor is over the item, you should see that, instead of displaying a price, it will give you the option to either enable/download or add the item to your project right away.

I hope this helps.

--
Best regards,
Magix employee name removed

Comments

Larry98 wrote on 1/2/2018, 10:48 AM

Why did you post a private conversation? Did you not read the forum rules? And what is your problem?

Last changed by Larry98 on 1/2/2018, 10:48 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

MAGIX Fan seit 2014.

Aktuelle Programme (jeweils neueste Version)
Video deluxe Premium, Video Pro X, VEGAS Pro Edit 15, Music Maker und Xara Designer Pro X.
Eine komplette Programmliste findest du in meinem Profil.

ricardo-lambert wrote on 1/2/2018, 10:56 AM

I'm new to this. I didn't know I marked it private, can you assist me please?

browj2 wrote on 1/2/2018, 12:12 PM

@ricardo-lambert

Help with what?

John C.B.

VideoPro X(16); Movie Studio 2024 Platinum; MM2024 with MM2023 Premium Edition; Samplitude Pro X8 Suite; see About me for more.

Desktop System - Windows 10 Pro 22H2; MB ROG STRIX B560-A Gaming WiFi; Graphics Card Zotac Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX-3060, PS; Power supply EVGA 750W; Intel Core i7-10700K @ 3.80GHz (UHD Graphics 630); RAM 32 GB; OS on Kingston SSD 1TB; secondary WD 2TB; others 1.5TB, 3TB, 500GB, 4TB, 5TB, 6TB, 8TB; three monitors - HP 25" main, LG 4K 27" second, HP 27" third; Casio WK-225 piano keyboard; M-Audio M-Track USB mixer.

Notebook - Microsoft Surface Pro 4, i5-6300U, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, W10 Pro 20H2.

YouTube Channel: @JCBrownVideos

Dledge wrote on 1/8/2018, 12:38 PM

Hi am new to Magix DAWs and I just bought this 3 Apps. Music Maker Premium Edition,Samplitude Music Studio and Samplitude Music Studio

the problem is most of my instruments has  lock icon at on them, and I cant figure it out.

Please how do I fix my Locked instrument that I should have with Activations can anyone help help thanks

ralftaro wrote on 1/9/2018, 2:55 AM

Hi there,

You may see instruments showing up in Music Maker that have been installed by other MAGIX programs, but have never been purchased (or unlocked in any other way) via the new in-app store system in Music Maker. Since the in-app store is now the only way in which Music Maker would retrieve information as to the purchase/activation status of those items, you wouldn't be able to use those instruments in Music Maker.

That said, there's an additional mechanism in Music Maker, whereby you can enter serial numbers of older Music Maker versions (going back to generation MX/18) and of the (Samplitude) Music Studio product line into the "Activate Edition" dialogue. This will result in the instruments associated with the respective product being credited to your MAGIX user account on the server, which will effectively result in those instruments also becoming available in your current Music Maker installation.

I hope this helps!

ricardo-lambert wrote on 1/9/2018, 6:44 AM

I just FIXED MY PROBLEM!!!! THANK YOU MAGIX FOR THE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK AND UPDATE!!! EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL!!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MAGIX IS THE BEST!!!!! Email customer service with your issue and they will get you on the right track!!!

Please note that the product version you're using has been superseded by a new version. However, you now have an option to benefit from the improvements and new features in the newest generation of Music Maker without paying for an upgrade. We have changed the complete concept for the Music Maker product line to  work like a "Freemium" model. This means there's a basic edition of the most recent Music Maker version that is available to everybody free of charge. You can download and install it from the following address:

This version will then continue to receive updates with improvements and new features, and will essentially always be up-to-date. Within this free version, you can unlock exactly the features, instruments and audio content you want through the built-in store system. As an owner of a previous, paid-for version of Music Maker (going back to Music Maker generation MX), you would be able to enter your existing serial number into this free version, which will give you access to the features and instruments that were part of your particular Music Maker version. So, this way, you get to use what you paid for, while at the same time getting to use the most recent Music Maker version that will work on the most recent Windows versions.