Can I Sell Beats Made with Loops Unlimited If i buy Royalty Licenses?

howlin-wolvez wrote on 6/18/2024, 8:36 AM

Hi EveryOne Im Basri from Turkey sorry for my English.
For a long time i following MAGIX products. I also buy some of them.
I wanna earn money nowadays. For example i bought a loop library and bought royalty free license of it and make a beat using these loops can i sell on beatstars.com vs. ? THANX

Comments

SP. wrote on 6/18/2024, 8:48 AM

@howlin-wolvez I recommend you ask customer service at infoservice@magix.net this question.

To my understanding, you can release your projects without any problems as your music, for example as a solo musician or with your band. Reselling your projects to other artists might not be allowed. They also might need to buy a commercial license first.

This is from the EULA

No additional rights are granted to the customer beyond the rights outlined above. In particular, the customer does not receive the right to ownership of the content, and the customer is not permitted to grant third parties rights to the content (sublicensing forbidden). An assignment of the customer’s rights under this contract is not permitted.

https://producerplanet.com/pdf/royalty-free-commercial-license-en.pdf

But it could be that this only includes the unedited loops and not your finished beats.

That's why I recommend to contact customer support at infoservice@magix.net to get a definitive answer.

howlin-wolvez wrote on 6/18/2024, 3:53 PM

understand that İf we have Royalty License we can not sell Loops Unlimited Loops. But we can sell a beat made with Magix Loops as Wav or Mp3 format
am i right?

SP. wrote on 6/18/2024, 4:47 PM

@howlin-wolvez You can only get a definitive answer from infoservice@magix.net