Bus output from midi track to audio track

OBED-OLIVARRIA wrote on 7/18/2024, 9:47 PM

Hi,

I use Acid Pro 11 as my DAW, and I love it. Unfortunately, I am having problems with a VST (UVI Workstation). The instrument works great, but the issue is that when I try to render the midi output of the UVI Workstation as a new audio track (under Tools), nothing gets recorded (no output whatsoever). The same thing happens when I try to render the entire document (all tracks together under File-RenderAs). This only happens with this VST. I went to the UVI manual, and all it says is this: “Most sequencers have a freeze function that renders the output of the UVI Workstation as an audio file. If your sequencer doesn’t have this feature, bus the output of the the UVI Workstation track to another audio track, and record the audio output of UVI Workstation onto that track.”

My question is, do you know how to “bus the output” of this midi track “to another audio track” in order to record the audio output? I have no idea how to do that. I’ve tried looking all around Acid, but I just can’t seem to figure it out. It’s probably something simple, but I don’t know how to do it.

Please advise.

Thank you!

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...