Brightness Slider returns to '50' after reopening Project

discburn wrote on 5/19/2014, 2:00 AM

I've just sent the text below to Magix Support. Has anybody else experienced this phenomenon?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've reported a problem with the importing of DSLR footage from Canon 600D. The clips come in with the blacks crushed and, in some cases, after adjusting the brightness slider to compensate, saving, closing and reopening the project, the brightness slider has returned to the '50' position.

My workaround is to transcode DSLR footage to MPEG2 and import. Now the blacks are fine. BUT, the brightness slider, after changing to 45 or 46 (and perhaps other numbers) returns back to '50' after reopening of the project.

As you can imagine, this creates a lot of work. With my current timeline, I have to keep a list of colour correction settings for every clip, and, right now, have to mark 4 clips and change their brightness slider every time I open the project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Appreciate any workarounds.

Seamus

Last changed by discburn on 5/19/2014, 2:00 AM, changed a total of 1 times.

Samplitude Pro X3, Video Pro X6, Dell Precision T5500,  Windows 7 Professional, 64 bit, SP 1,  Intel Xeon X5650 @ 2.67GHz and 2.66HGHz (2 processors),  48 GB,  M-Audio Delta 1010LT,  NVIDIA Quadro 4000

Comments

No comments yet - be the first to write a comment...