Comments

rraud wrote on 2/24/2021, 5:33 PM

If you recall your old SCS (Sony) login info.. the email and password you used when it was originally registered. Go to Magix Service Center and "My Products". All that info was ported over to Magix.
Alternately, SCS archives has the serials as well.. the same applies using the old log-in.

btw, welcome to the Magix Sound Forge users forum @James-McMillan5731.

James-McMillan5731 wrote on 2/25/2021, 2:38 PM

@rraud thanks for the reply. I remember I had an online tech who managed to get me the codes. I had sound forge 8 audio studio and thought I only bought the full version of that to go with its little brother. Guy gave me 3 codes to different things I bought. I had like 3 different emails and honestly can get into 1 of them but one other was an old blue yonder account. The codes I got, yeah you guessed it got lost in the last move. The disc was there without the sleeve I wrote them on. Can't seem to find a contact for magix?

rraud wrote on 2/25/2021, 3:08 PM

You can request a support ticket from Magix Customer Service online or email them at infoservice@magix.net .. but without a valid email address (or serial code), you are probably SOL. Consider purchasing Sound Forge Pro 15.