Comments

Chris-Kehoe wrote on 3/9/2021, 10:33 PM

Ah huh!... The Run Job button is hidden behind the Windows taskbar. You have to move the Windows taskbar to get to it. Very poor layout. Please fix.

Chris-Kehoe wrote on 3/9/2021, 11:33 PM

Batch Converter save options preserves source subfolders even if box is unticked.

SP. wrote on 3/10/2021, 2:02 AM

@Chris-Kehoe 

Yes, I can also confirm, that the subfolders are created. It is a bug.

It seems to me, that you use some Windows GUI scaling or a very low resolution screen if you cannot see the run button. I see it just fine.

You can try to scale it to your screen with pressing the Windows key + left arrow key or right arrow key on your keyboard.

Chris-Kehoe wrote on 3/10/2021, 8:15 AM

If any of the options are expanded the Run Job button gets pushed down behind the taskbar in Windows 10 running default resolutions.

SP. wrote on 3/10/2021, 8:25 AM

@Chris-Kehoe I get a scollbar when expanding the options. What is your resolution?

rraud wrote on 3/10/2021, 9:08 AM

The redesigned SF Pro-15 (batch converter has some bugs that are being addressed and should be fixed in the next update.

Aside from the current display issues, the UI is more intuitive and has the option to render multiple file types in one job.

Chris-Kehoe wrote on 3/10/2021, 6:06 PM

The redesigned SF Pro-15 (batch converter has some bugs that are being addressed and should be fixed in the next update.

Aside from the current display issues, the UI is more intuitive and has the option to render multiple file types in one job.

Yes, I especially appreciate the new batch converter now closes the sound file windows after saving. That’s a major improvement when batch processing 100’s of files at a time.

Chris-Kehoe wrote on 3/17/2021, 6:23 PM

When normalizing loudness to EBU R 128, saving a Batch Converter Preset, the "Limit dynamics to:" tick box does not stay ticked. Limiting dynamics in multiple files to a set range has to be done

one

file

at

a

time.