Automation and the ability to route mixer tracks

AqauNotAqua wrote on 12/29/2021, 1:00 PM

I really wish you could automate stuff from third party vsts, I believe it would give users a lot more creative freedom. The automation that is possible is really tedious and could easily be fixed by making the points you create snap to the grid. Another thing that I think would be a lot more useful is if we could route mixer tracks together. It would help organize projects and make workflow a lot faster. I use the latest version of Music Maker Premium currently and I love it to death. It has a crazy good workflow and is just a really fun piece of software. I just think these features shouldn't have been left out. It limits users like me more than you think.

Comments

SP. wrote on 12/29/2021, 1:07 PM

@AqauNotAqua It's a good idea, but Music Maker is intentionally held back featurewise because Magix offers professional software like Samplitude Pro X which offers these features for a much higher price.

AqauNotAqua wrote on 12/29/2021, 1:10 PM

@AqauNotAqua It's a good idea, but Music Maker is intentionally held back featurewise because Magix offers professional software like Samplitude Pro X which offers these features for a much higher price.

I don't know why I haven't heard of this software. I'll look into it like I probably should have earlier. Thank you!