Arcade VST

Steven-Arriaga wrote on 8/16/2021, 5:23 AM

So I got Music Maker and I already have the arcade VST (an external VST not from the store) and for what ever reason I can not get it to work with Music Maker. I looked it up online and I was told to go to program settings under the folder tab and click the VST path scan. Now when I add a VST its called "Arcade 32 bit" but its just pulls up a small white blank window and not my VST. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Everything is updated by the way.

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/16/2021, 5:44 AM

@Steven-Arriaga If you just see a white windows there could be two problems.

Firstly, Music Maker cannot load the VST correctly. I know this happens with some others VSTs, too. For example some VST plugins from Applied Acoustics Systems will not load correctly in Music Maker. Maybe it helps if you bridge the plugin with jBridge or use another plugin that can host plugins like DDMF Metaplugin, NewSonicArts Freestyle, Plogue Bidule, Bluecat Patchwork. You load the plugin first and inside it you load Arcade.

Secondly, it is also possible the VST needs some kind of graphic acceleration for its user interface and graphic acceleration is disabled on your computer. This can happen if you use a laptop and an external monitor and close the lid of the laptop. In this case Windows will disable your graphics acceleration. The lid needs to stay open.