Anyone out there uses ArtistPR?

Stu-bremner wrote on 2/10/2022, 9:17 AM

Considering using them to promote my music as they appear to have some good methods ( add you to 400 playlists on spotify, youtube views increased etc. but having checked out Customer review sites they get very conflicting feedback! some say they are great! ( suspect could be paid reviewers ) but others say not to waste my money as they are a waste of time and it's just a big Scam!

So thought I'd check with The Community for True feedback?

Here's what they offer..........

On Spotify...

We got this really cool thing you might be interested.

We've been getting such amazing feedback we had to run it back.

It's called the Done-For-You Spotify Placement.

Here what it does:

Your song will be added to over 404+ playlists

Spreads your brand everywhere on Spotify

Reaches over 80,000 new listeners

Works Spotify's algorithm to rank your song higher.

On Youtube....

Here's what it does for you:

10k views guaranteed.

It increases the popularity of your YouTube Video.

Boosts your credibility, visibility and rankings.

Leverages the power of Google to help you connect with the right audience who are interested in your music.

Creates a lot of buzz for your song/video to attract even more viewers.

So ArtistPR

has anyone paid for their services and was it worth the money?

Comments

SP. wrote on 2/10/2022, 9:30 AM

@Stu-bremner That is a good way to waste your money. They could just be using a bot network to scam you. I wouldn't pay for such services. You will propably get the number of promised viewes and streams but it is not organic growth and the viewers and listeners will not be interested what you will do next. I wouldn't be surprised if the watch time on YouTube will only be about 30 seconds.

PATIENT-X wrote on 2/10/2022, 10:12 AM

@Stu-bremner

Hi

Let's just say I used a third party company a few years ago who were genuine and they charged me a monthly fee, they said they would promote my music on iTunes, YouTube, etc.

Unless you have thousands of fans on social media you will pay more to these company's than you actually earn.

I made very little money and cancelled my subscription.

You need to build up fans on Facebook, Spotify, Instagram etc, it's hard work but may pay off eventually.

Remember in this world of independent artists, we are simply needles in a haystack.

Good luck

Stephen
Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

Graham-Hawker wrote on 2/10/2022, 10:45 AM

$600!

SP. wrote on 2/10/2022, 11:05 AM

@PATIENT-X @Stu-bremner

I made very little money and cancelled my subscription

For making money with music I would suggest doing commissions on platforms like Fiverr. You probably don't make the music you want but you make the music your client wants.

For building your own fanbase you need time and consistency. I would guess you need to release a new composition every week over a period of at least ten years and cultivate a small group of fans. I'm personally under the impression that most artists with a considerable fanbase are very consistent in their output. Their art doesn't need to be something breath taking, complex or earth shattering but just okay to good quality which they release consistently over a very long time frame. This means old fans will get something new often and don't get bored and new fans will have a huge back catalogue they can explore.

PATIENT-X wrote on 2/10/2022, 11:10 AM

@SP.

Hi

I made more money in product value in remix contests prizes and some money in TV media years ago.

I am too old now, it's just a hobby of mine.

Stephen

Forum Moderator

Pc self build by me.

Azza Pyramid 804 case

Intel Core i5-13600K Processor 3.5GHz

Kingston FURY Beast 32GB (16GB x 2) 4800MHz DDR5

Geforce RTX2080 Founders edition

Firecuda 530 1tb SSD Nvme

Team Group T-FORCE DELTA MAX RGB LITE 2.5" 1TB SATA III

Corsair RM1000x 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular ATX 1000 Watt Power Supply

5in LCD Screen

Lian Li UNI SL120 V2 triple fans

MSI Meg Unify Z690 motherboard

johnebaker wrote on 2/10/2022, 6:09 PM

@Stu-bremner

Hi

In addition to the previous comments many of the providers for the service you are asking about have as part of their terms and conditions a requirement that, if you use premade sound loops or music, they require you to have exclusive rights to the sound loops or music.

This is something which you will not be able to get from the loops and music purchased from Magix either in the Store or from Producer Planet.

You need a commercial licence for each Soundpool or music clip used, and the licencing conditions, commercial or otherwise,specifically state that you do not have exclusive rights to those loops and music. This will most likley include other sources of sound loops and music.

John EB
Forum Moderator

Last changed by johnebaker on 2/10/2022, 6:11 PM, changed a total of 1 times.

VPX 16, Movie Studio 2025, and earlier versions 2015 and 2016, Music Maker Premium 2024.

PC - running Windows 11 23H2 Professional on Intel i7-8700K 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB 192-bit GDDR6, 1 x 1Tb Sabrent NVME SSD (OS and programs), 2 x 4TB (Data) internal HDD + 1TB internal SSD (Work disc), + 6 ext backup HDDs.

Laptop - Lenovo Legion 5i Phantom - running Windows 11 23H2 on Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4-SDRAM, 512GB SSD, 43.9 cm screen Full HD 1920 x 1080, Intel UHD 630 iGPU and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6)

Sony FDR-AX53e Video camera, DJI Osmo Action 3 and Sony HDR-AS30V Sports cams.