All my loops are garbles or playing at the wrong speed.

Gochikku wrote on 10/11/2023, 10:57 AM

When I click on any loop or any of my music it plays all garbled or slow or quick depending on what you click on.

Not knowing what these sounds actually sound like in the first place,

On 2Step - Selecta when I click on Keys OrganE it plays with very fast clicks (Metronome is off and volume turned down).

If you go to Drums ANLG 001 sounds like an old motorbike.

It is the same in everything I play. Listening to tunes is a joke and impossible.

I hope someone has some ideas on how to fix this as it was fine this morning and I have not touched anything (just rebooted my computer).

Comments

SP. wrote on 10/11/2023, 1:55 PM

@Gochikku Do you reboot by using the Restart option? Do not use the Shut down option because this will only save a corrupted state and load it again while Restart will reset the corrupted system state to a clean, fresh state.

Next, please check in the Music Maker program settings under the Audio/MIDI tab. Select an ASIO driver, for example Music Maker ASIO. Click on the Advanced button to open the driver settings. Select your audio input and audio output and set the buffer size to something reasonable like 512 samples. Then close the driver settings and program settings and check whether the sound problem still persists.

Gochikku wrote on 10/12/2023, 4:18 AM

That has not worked for me. I have noticed on top of this that all the sound pools do not have any pictures on them anymore.

SP. wrote on 10/12/2023, 4:51 AM

@Gochikku What audio inputs and outputs are you using?

You can also try to reset the program settings under the File > Settings menu.

Gochikku wrote on 10/12/2023, 10:26 AM

It seems to be working now after about 3 reboots