After upgrade

john-doe wrote on 1/16/2022, 5:58 PM

How back to previous version - Im 2 weeks after upgrade and still have a problem - when using fx effects and start to play program automatical switch off, need again restart , i missing my currently project, all what I recorder - I not using sample, patches or enything what Magix delivered - I just only record my instrument and vocals , Next thing - I have interface whit 41000 and 48000 sample bit rate- at the MM I can choice only 41 kHz - no any more. Before upgrade MM work properly- now its to the waste,,, I waiting to the quick answet ASAP . Best regards

Comments

SP. wrote on 1/17/2022, 1:23 AM

@john-doe You can try to reset the program settings in the File > Settings menu.

john-doe wrote on 1/18/2022, 11:32 AM

No option

kkm wrote on 1/18/2022, 5:08 PM

I also have no audio output since the upgrade. I've done the reset to program settings. I'm trying to listen to a project created in previous version, tried all the audio settings, but nothing

I have MusicMaker on a Dell Inspiron laptop, Windows 10

SP. wrote on 1/18/2022, 5:11 PM

@john-doe @kkm Did both of you configure the audio driver settings with the "Advanced..." button in the Music Maker program settings? This is necessary if you use Magix Low Latency as the audio driver.

kkm wrote on 1/18/2022, 5:32 PM

No, I just use the wave driver. Just now I tried what you suggested with the Magix Low Latency, but I don't understand what I'm doing in "advanced" settings. Anyway, it didn't work. I tried various audio driver settings, nothing works. I did troubleshooting my Windows sound but there's no problem with it. Any other suggestions?

SP. wrote on 1/18/2022, 5:35 PM

@kkm The "Advanced..." settings open a small window. On the left side you will see a list of all your audio inputs and outputs. Click on the wrench icon to get a more detailed list. You need to activate the outputs and inputs you want to use by clicking on the on/off-icon in front of them. If your output isn't activated you won't hear anything.

kkm wrote on 1/18/2022, 5:35 PM

OK, I just loaded some of my other projects, and there's audio! Problem must have been with the first project I tried. Thanks for your attention, SP. I appreciate it.