Additional content that comes with Edition not showing in the app.

Thomas-Gillespie wrote on 5/14/2021, 3:44 PM

I already use Music Maker and have a load of additional editions, soundpools etc. I got the Hip Hop Edition as part of a Humble Bundle, it activated fine but the credit for the soundpools and instruments hasn't worked. It shows under my activated products but it hasn't given the 3 soundpools, software instrument or tiny instrument that's supposed to come with the edition. It let me activate the code, it shows under my Activated Editions, however if I look at the Hip Hop edition in the store it still shows as available to purchase which doesn't make any sense. In fact of the 4 editions I own only the Movie Score one shows as actually acquired in the store.

After I've activated previous editions it automatically told me I had available credit.

Thanks

Comments

emmrecs wrote on 5/14/2021, 5:01 PM

@Thomas-Gillespie

Welcome to the Magix user to user forums.

Although about a different edition of MM I think https://www.magix.info/us/forum/humble-bundle-s-hip-hop-edition--1274874/ may be of help to you.

Jeff

Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam

Thomas-Gillespie wrote on 5/15/2021, 4:51 AM

That workaround worked! Thankyou very much!!! After installing and downloading the content the items appeared in the 64bit edition/. Many thanks!

emmrecs wrote on 5/15/2021, 5:42 AM

@Thomas-Gillespie

Delighted to hear everything is now resolved, and thanks for the feedback.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Samplitude Pro X7 Suite, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam