Adding Soundpools

David-Harney wrote on 8/27/2023, 8:45 AM

I just installed Magix Musicmaker 2023 Premium. I had previously been using Musicmaker 2014 Premium, which I have a CD for but is not installed on my current PC. Can I transfer the Soundpools I see are in files on the CD to the installed version of 2023 on my PC? If so, are the Zipped files in that Soundpools folder the ones I want to transfer to my PC? TIA

Comments

SP. wrote on 8/27/2023, 8:54 AM

@David-Harney You can add arbitrary Soundpools via the gear icon in the Loops manager. I don't know what files are on your CD buy you can extract Zip files via a right mouse click.

emmrecs wrote on 8/27/2023, 9:04 AM

@David-Harney

One thing to be aware of: your old version of MM is 32 bit and the new one is 64 bit. As such, it is possible that the soundpools from the old version will need to be updated. If so, once you have reinstalled them in their current format you will see them all listed in the Downloads tab to be updated, assuming that they are still available.

Jeff
Forum Moderator

Win 10 Pro 64 bit, Intel i7 Quad Core 6700K @ 4GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1660TI and Intel HD530 Graphics, MOTU 8-Pre f/w audio interface, VPX, MEP, Music Maker, PhotoStory Deluxe, Photo Manager Deluxe, Xara 3D Maker 7, Reaper, Adobe Audition 3, CS6 and CC, 2 x Canon HG10 cameras, 1 x Canon EOS 600D, Akaso EK7000 Pro Action Cam